At the Michigan law firm of Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, P.C., our employment lawyers handle cases from negotiation, through litigation, and to trial. We offer representation in the following areas of law:
- Employment discrimination and harassment
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower protection cases
- Executive employment agreements
- Physician employment agreements
- Severance agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Wage and hour claims – Federal Labor Standard Act compliance
- Disability rights and accommodations
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Title VII and Title IX
- Drafting state-of-the-art employment policies
- Investigation of complaints
- Human Resources training
- Prevention of violence in the workplace
Different From Other Detroit Employment Law Firms
We approach each case with determined resolve, a delicate touch, and a commitment to achieve effective results. We are proactive, progressive, and preemptive with workplace solutions.
Every client presents with unique facts, circumstances, and goals. Our attorneys listen to each particular set of facts, provide a comprehensive evaluation, and develop a strategy to further the best interests of our client. As excellent negotiators, we achieve resolutions that are time-sensitive, discreet, and empowering to clients as they move forward. Alternatively, our firm is prepared to advocate in all legal forums, including state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and alternative dispute arenas.
We represent employees in myriad fields, including the automotive, manufacturing, risk management, administrative tribunals, medical, athletic, financial, academic, and legal industries.
Your Top Choice for an Employment Law Firm in Detroit
Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to ensuring that equal rights for all employees are preserved and maintained in the workplace. It is our mission to:
- Ensure that workplaces comply with anti-discrimination and other employment laws and regulations;
- Prevent discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in the workplace;
- Guide lawful hiring, disciplinary, investigatory, and termination practices; and
- Protect and preserve all employees’ civil rights.
Our lawyers represent individuals at all levels in the workplace, including senior executives, mid-level managers, and hourly employees.
Contact our Detroit wrongful termination law firm today
Call us. We get it. We can help. Representation inquiries are responded to by one of our attorneys, typically within one business day. This initial 30-minute phone consultation is provided free of charge. Contact Sue Ellen Eisenberg & Associates, P.C. at 248.258.5050, or e-mail us today at email@example.com.
The information contained in this website should not be considered formal legal advice. Reviewing this website, or submitting a request for a consultation, does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship only occurs with the execution of a written retainer agreement by both parties.